BIMdrive© software was developed using a Building Information Modelling (BIM) approach to specifying, to move your design office or specification writing practice into a new era.
- Select from stand-alone license or network (floating) license.
- Assemble specification projects using a simple point-and-click checkbox interface
- Focus your time on project scope and materials selections, rather than editing text
- Complies with all North American industry standards (eg: MasterFORMAT, SectionFormat, PageFormat)
- Interfaces with the Canadian Master Specification (CMS) and National Master Specification (NMS) texts
- Globally manage page and font formatting
- Automatic cross-reference error-checking functions
- Exports to PDF, XPS and DOCX file formats
- Includes free BrandedSPEC proprietary specifications traditionally accessed through the Spex.ca storefront
- Suitable for Canadian and United States projects (includes metric and inch-pound measurements; BrandedSPECs may cite standards for both countries). NOTE: NMS sections contain only SI measures.
- BIMdrive is stand-alone software engineered to integrate with BIM software
- Manage many customized Office Masters
- Manage your own standards database.
Download the fully-functional Demo for 15 tries or 30 days.
NOTE: Existing subscribers can purchase BIMdrive for the cost of the software, and access the their database. BIMdrive users must also purchase a CMS or NMS subscription to use BIMdrive.