MasterProspectus is a project prospectus (PP), a document describing project specific information in a comprehensive yet abstract form. No such master document of this type exists in North America today - until now. MasterProspectus© content offers:
• requirements for intended occupied spaces,
• a checklist of planning and design parameters,
• presents applicable code and regulations criteria for a typical project,
• facility structural design factors expressed as performance criteria,
• interior environment design determinants expressed as required criteria,
• a listing of elements that establish a project's principal constructed assemblies.
• identifies project requirements at the very early schematic and design development stages,
• is a form of checklist identifying information to acquire and to stimulate questions to be asked,
• prompts intelligence gathering,
• assists information and project specific issues decision making,
• is intended to be used to prompt, record, and share project information and decisions being made,
• works best when it precedes the development of an outline specification or a fuller-form specification.
Our MasterProspectusis the first project specific document to prompt design team members to consider and elicit project planning and design decisions. A PP serves to prompt design team participants to consider a range of related project subjects and present them in a global context.
|Name||# of Docs||List Price|